Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Fighting Chance e-ARC sign-up

I hope you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving. I'm paying for mine twice a day at the gym currently. I love working out but I love eating a lot more, so it makes for good and bad times around the holidays LOL.

So, I'm giving out e-ARCs for A Fighting Chance (AFC), and I wasn't going to post another teaser for AFC until after Christmas but I want to entice you to sign up to review it!

“Will you pray too while I'm killing you?” he shouts back with a cruel laugh.
I’m seething, my heart on the verge of punching right through my chest, but I force myself to stay calm. I whittle my thoughts until this octagon, this fight, and Carlos are the only things in the world that exists. “Come on, crocodile,” I say with a cold smile, gesturing at him with just one hand. A glint of determination shines in his eyes as he wipes his lips on his glove. He reveals his sharp-toothed smile, his teeth red with blood.
Then he crosses the cage. 
(unedited and subject to change prior to release).

Likes this teaser?

Like reading?

Want to read A Fighting Chance before it's published?

Like writing reviews?

If you've answered yes to all of these, you should probably sign up to get an e-ARC because I'm giving a few out, if you wouldn't mind writing a review! If you're a blogger and want to do the tour instead, you're welcome to sign up for an e-ARC, but AFC will be touring in February and you might want to wait to sign up then.

Here's my quick reminder synopsis: Jesse used to fight in underground circles. He doesn't anymore. Something happens that pulls him back into the ring. Then shit gets real.

It is a standalone and there is no cliffhanger.

I should warn you: AFC is NOT  really contemporary romance. It's probably more along the lines of romantic suspense. It's about underground fighting, so there's some violence. It's New Adult, I suppose. I hate genres and age group classifications because it's never that cut and dry, but there you go.

Other stuff:


1. e-ARCs will be emailed 2-3 weeks before release (scheduled for Feb 4, 2014) in either epub or mobi format.

2. I'm giving out a set number of copies, so there's no guarantee everyone who signs up will get one.

3. Please be willing to post the review during release week.

4. Please be willing post an honest, thoughtful review. I don't expect 3 stars and above as a part of this. If you don't like it, you don't like it. I get it. If you raged a little while reading, rage in your review. I get it. I'm really not writing to make everyone comfortable because that's silly.

5. Please don't post or share anywhere. I'm not going to go into the details of why this isn't okay, both legally and morally, and by accepting the e-ARC you're saying you understand and agree to abide by copyright laws.

Anyway, this post is long as hell, but I wouldn't be me if it weren't LOL. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zgrOt7fPRWTQx1nMpZ4XrCdOaB2M3nGvW97FQCCEFw8/viewform

No comments:

Post a Comment