Saturday, January 26, 2013

Documentary Playlist.

I'm pretty sure no one is actually reading this blog, which is hilarious to me, but when I'm talking to myself at least I'm talking to someone who wants to hear/see me talk, right? 

Anyway, here's the playlist for Documentary. In another post, I'll say which scenes they specifically go along with for me, but I want to wait so as to not spoil my own story 'cause that would be really AWK. I adore all these songs, and they really really helped me find a way to connect to what was going on between my characters and setting up the scenes. Hope you like them!!

Florence + The Machine - "Seven Devils"

Blue Foundation - "Eyes on Fire" (Unless you've been living under a rock the last few years, this song should sound pretty familiar) 

Ed Sheeran - "Autumn Leaves"

Ed Sheeran - "Give Me Love"

Andrew Belle - "In My Veins" 

Joshua Radin - "Winter"

Snow Patrol - "New York"

Lady Antebellum - "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"

That's it, officially. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment