Saturday, March 16, 2013

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to review and/or rate "Documentary" recently. Not even a month ago, I was trying to get to 200 ratings and we're at like 350. That's pretty freaking awesome.

And I actually do read them, even though they say you shouldn't (I'm not a masochist LOL, just super nosy and not sensitive about my writing like at all...I dunno if you've noticed the name of my blog lol), and I've seen them all across the board. Not a bad thing, obviously! My view on reviews, as it is with most things in life, is live and let live.

Anyway, it's important to me to thank you to death (and I just might) because people read tons of books a week (I'm probably at like 3 or 4) and never say anything about them when they're done. They don't tell their friends, they don't rate it, they feel nothing, and sometimes they just say "F this" and delete it from their devices. "Documentary" totally might have been that book for you LOL, but if you did take the time to rate it or review it, no matter your feelings, thank you!

A.J., who never STFU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment