Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Post of Unhelpful Things and Pinterest


I've been slacking on Pinterest but I'm putting together an inspiration board for AFC. I'm here --> http://www.pinterest.com/ajajajsand/ if Pinterest is your thing.

This is the table of contents for AFC. I'm really, really particular about chapter names reflecting chapters as a whole. They're so purposeful it's not even funny. I will read a chapter probably 4 times before I figure out the name. This is totally not helpful LOL but just like the names of tv show episodes they do provide clues... hmmm....

















2 comments:

  1. "Hell is empty and the devils are all here" is one of my all time favorite quotes. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw it. The book was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! It's mine TOOO!!! =) Thank you! As soon as I wrote the chapter I knew THAT was the name!

      Delete