Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello!

So I hope everyone's new year is going well so far! So a quick rundown of things in the early part of 2014:

1- A Fighting Chance comes out in less than a month! Wow! Crazy! It's way different from the others. "Edgy" as some might say. I really hope you'll give it a "Chance" (LOL sorry, had to). Like I've said, I kinda need a break from the Contemporary Romance, especially because my interests are all over the place. Romantic Suspense and it's a little dark.

2 - So, I'm turning 30 this year. I don't even know where my 20's went but they were AMAZING and I'm so excited for Dirty Thirty. I haven't really done a BIG giveaway yet (at all), SOOOO in honor of getting older (gracefully lol) and because I love you guys for sticking it out through the good and bad, I'm doing an A.J.'s 30 and 30 giveaway. So, I'm giving out thirty ebooks this year! They'll be like surprise flash giveaways! Like 24 hours to enter kind of thing. INSANE, right? Yes. Because I can only exist at 0 or 10. This is 10 LOL.

3 - Lots of fun stuff. LOL.

Okay, enjoy your Thursday and weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment