Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cool mention!

So, I didn't expect you guys to like "Documentary," at all...but there's no reward without risk, so I went for it. And thank you for reading and rating and reviewing and sharing your insightful and amazing opinions about it. I really can't say that enough! It's crazy!

Pretty cool mention: The other night/morning, I was Googling myself (there was wine involved), and randomly came across this Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WhatToReadAfter50ShadesOfGrey. And they mentioned me last Friday! Whoa! So cool.


I know tons of other books are listed, too, but I'm completely overwhelmed. Again, just completely taken aback that a book I just decided to take a chance with is being read and liked and listed on things. And Abbi Glines was listed, too, so NIGHT MADE, clearly.

Admittedly, I have yet to read FSoG, and not because I don't want to, but because I just have a huge TBR list that I'm cheating on by reading some of my favorites over again.  But then I was freaking out because I was like, "Oh crap, what if people think there's more sex in it than there is. OH CRAP. There's, like, none! Ooooh no!" (See: wine) And then I realized they include books from explicit to mild in terms of sexual content, so I drank some more and stopped freaking out anyway. So everything was fine because THE WINE.

Anyway, I thought this was awesome. They have a pretty comprehensive list of great books you may want to check out.

On Thursday, I plan to drop some info on the second book, so please look out for that!

P.S. Don't forget that a way cute necklace is up for grabs! Enter to win it on the top right sidebar of my blog through March 8th 12 A.M. EST.


No comments:

Post a Comment