Sunday, February 17, 2013

ICYMI from last week.

I'm off to zone out in front of the TV for a while. Sunday is my favorite night of TV!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you! Consider my socks rocked by all of you. Thank you for your emails, tweets and facebook messages and page liking. Thank you for loving Dylan and Kai (and after you're done reading the book, make sure you read my post about book #2 below, ESPECIALLY if you love Dylan and Kai)! Check out one of my fave Team Dick-inspired pictures. I wasn't kidding when I said I have tons of romantic pics on my laptop.
 

random swoon-worthy picture
Teaser from Book #2 coming this week!

ICYMI, I blogged about a bunch of things last week. Here they are all in one place -

Book Two Info (has spoilers if you aren't completely done with Documentary)

Bonus Kai and Wes scene that takes place after Kai's interview with Dylan (After Chapter 2)

Bonus Kai and Wes scene that takes place during Chapter 17

Kissing scenes inspiration

Sex scenes inspiration

and

I'm all over social media: http://ajswritingreallyblows.blogspot.com/p/where-to-find-me-online.html

Please note: my domain name listed at the back of the book isn't *wrong,* I actually own it, I just haven't attached it to anything just yet. Apologies for the confusion!


No comments:

Post a Comment