Monday, February 25, 2013

TEASERPALOOZA - #2

Welcome back to Teaserpalooza! Between my blog and Good Reads, last week's teasers got pretty decent views (before I accidentally deleted lol). I hope they were enjoyable. 

I posted these on Facebook on yesterday, so if you read them there, these are the same ones. I just shared it with the Facebook folks first.

Anyway, I don't know if I've made it clear before, but I'm CRAY CRAY for Abbi Glines, and I want to dig into "Never Too Far" the rest of the week, so I plan to be absent LOL. Please accept these teasers a day early as my apology for not responding to anything until I'm done reading. Me and everyone else ever, probably! =) So excited!

So anyway, here they are! And if you want to see part of chapter one, please rate "Documentary" on GoodReads, whether you loved, liked, were like 'meh, AJ, meh' or 'omg, ugh.' Once we're at 200, you'll get a huge sneak peek at "Remake." 

Teaser #1)  
              "Abe..." Erica said as she laid her head on his shoulder. "...Do you think love is 
really big enough to conquer anything?"
              Abel rested his head against hers. "Nope. But it sure as hell makes you want to try."

Teaser #2) A little reminder - Naomi is Erica's sister. Hayden is Naomi's fiance'. Fitz is Hayden's younger brother.
Naomi was screaming and tears fell in rivulets down her cheeks as she continued to hit him; Fitz shielded himself with his arms.
“Naomi! Stop!” Erica’s numbness finally faded, and she yanked her flailing sister away from him and dumped her into Hayden’s arms when he barreled into the room. Dylan and Kai were right on his heels. Naomi wailed as she collapsed against her fiancé.
“Time and time again, I have defended you as a person! But you are exactly what everyone says about you!” Naomi shouted at Fitz.
“What happened? What did you do, Fitz?” Hayden demanded.
“Me?! Me?!” Fitz’s face was completely red, and he was seething. “Your future wife is a fucking psycho!”

Teaser #3)
“We’re going to play a game,” she said. “I’m going to start at your neck with my tongue and work my way down…” Erica drew her fingers over the board of muscles on his abdomen, and he shuddered, softly grabbing the back of her neck.

“Okay, so, what’s the catch?” he asked breathlessly.

“The catch is…you have to be quiet. I start over every time you make a sound.” Erica pumped out a quick grin when his eyes widened. This was going to be fun.

“How low are you willing to go?”

“How long can you be quiet?”
Hope you liked them! Until next time! Now, time for me to read another Abbi Glines book in the Southern accent of the Southern belle that lives inside of me lol =)


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the second book! Just finished Documentary and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this! Thank you =) I'm glad you're excited!

      Delete